Sunday, January 27, 2008

I like her.



I'm sure some of you already know who this is but maybe not. Colbie Caillat, the writer and singer of the new famous song Bubbly. OK you might say, you don't like her cause everybody likes her, but her music makes me feel good inside. Seriously, I don't want to sound like anybody else like "Oh my gosh I so love her, she great!" NO! I really think her music changes your attitude, and I love the mood it puts, me in. And again I am not just the band wagon. She isn't like everybody else's music today. She is a breath of fresh air from someone who isn't Christan, writing about good things. Not gross and stupid things some of the new non-Christan artists are coming out with. Don't get me wrong. I loooovvveee Christan music that is about all I ever listen to. (besides Disney songs, they are so fun) But to see a nice change is great and I respect her for that.
You can check out her music at her website. Just listen to one song, please.
www.colbiecaillatmusic.com

2 comments:

Cortney said...

I think she is cute and her music always makes me sing along!!!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Oh! That's who sing that song! I was just at Anne Oettle's blog and she has that song bubbly playing. I think that's the only one I've heard her sing, so I want to hear more.