Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friends.

Sydney, Kaylee, And Me
Friends are a great thing. They shower you with love and I love them for it. These are two of my many friends, who will have their time on the best blog ever, when the time comes.(there you go, I didn't even make you admit it either) Just joking! ha ha! Anyway I love these two girls because they always make me feel beautiful and special. You know high school you rarely ever get told your looking nice today, and if you are told that it usually brightens your whole day. So here are just a few of all my wonderful friends.

1 comment:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I completely agree that one of the great reasons God made friends is to help brighten our days. And I can see that you girls were in the orchestra room at Great Falls High! FUN!