Monday, January 21, 2008

Basecamp '08

So last week was finals and I did OK, but then on Friday we all left for Basecamp. Which is our churches winter retreat. So here are some fun pictures besides the fact for my stinky camera. On the ride there!
Two beautiful ladies. Tabitha & Kelly
Silly times.
2 cuties.
The fun whipped cream game.
This retreat was up in Lincoln, Mt. and it was so bitter cold we were always by the fire. It was so fun and relaxing to be away were your are surrounded by fiends and trees. I loved it! we played many games and football in the snow. Plus a relay race which we won in. It contained eating melted ice cream by passing the spoon between team members Yulch! and bear crawling through 3ft of snow, etc; Anyway God was there too, he changed and touched many peoples lives, and the speaker taught us all how to forgive. The whole weekend was a blast.

5 comments:

Amber Joy said...

I'm so glad to hear from you. Can't wait to see you. Keep posting pictures. don't worry about your stinky camera.

Cortney said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! God is so awesome, especially when shining through such a beautiful person as you!

Unknown said...

Hey Marissa! I am friends with your sisters'! My neice and nephew where up in Lincoln for that retreat also. Do you know them? ALex and Jordan Lloyd? I can't remember how old you are now. ANyhow, have a great day. Glad to see that you have joined the blog world.

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Fun with friends! Isn't that lovely?! Well here's my first time since I moved away, to see a picture of Generation Church people and not know one of them. Who is Kelly? It will be nice to meet her and anyone else new. Keep bringing new people into amazing Christ-filled lives!

Licya_bug said...

I love your blog it is Cute.i havn't been on sence forever,But I'm on now. lol love ya lots♥♥♥