Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm So Excited!!

So, I am in Butte right now, where I just got a new blog title picture if you hadn't already noticed. It's it amazing, that is all thanks to John who stayed up with me and Elisha while we nitpicked until 12:30 am. I really tired but we woke up this morning and walked around uptown Butte, and got amazing pictures, that will be posted when I go home.

I am also excited about the upcoming holiday!!!!!! CHRISTMAS!!!!!! You will not stop hearing me telling you how much I like it. Here just so you get my picture I will tell you everything I love about it: I love... how everyone loves everyone, the snow, warm houses, parties, white elephant gifts, real gifts, giving, hot cocoa, Starbucks, Thanksgiving comes before it, going to Helena for Christmas with the whole family, we get a break from school, the smell of house heaters, sledding, sleeping with more blankets, friends, family, stockings, Christmas TREES, etc; I could go on forever but I wont just for you. So, I love all of you who take time from your day to read MY blog, and even more thanks to those who leave comments!

1 comment:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

CHRISTMAS!!! I think few things get us Evans girls as excited as this special holiday. I think we all may grow up to be those old ladies who have a Christmas tree in every room of their house. Thanks for visiting me!