Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Being Sick

Hey how's it going, I'm doing ok considering the fact that I've been home all day being sick. Yuulch! The stomach flu somehow was attracted to me, and it sicks. I hate hate hate being sick especially when you can't do anything about it. Anyway, besides being sick I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. Many members my family are coming, and we get to eat large amounts of food together. So in a way I'm glad I'm getting the flu now, other wise I'd be sick during Thanksgiving. (thank you Jesus) And what comes after Thanksgiving? (besides Christmas :) Black Friday, where me and my sisters are going to be waking up super early to get great deals on super cool stuff. Even if its freezing, and we have to stand in line for an hour, that's part of the fun. Oh yeah and this picture is just me being a dork.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

sorry to hear that you were sick. love you.

Ali Brown said...

You're make up looks great despite that you were sick...very perty!!!