Monday, November 10, 2008

Fun in Butte!!


My beautiful sister Elisha who let us stay with her.

The three most beautiful girls in Butte this weekend.

My sweet photography skills.

So this weekend me and Heather decided to go vistit my sister and brother in law, John and Elisha in Butte MT. Here are some fun pictures of our adventures there. We did everything from relaxing in eachothers company, to shooting a 45' gun for the first time. Don't worry it was safe and leagal. These pictures were from when me, Heather, and Elisha explored up town Butte, and took fun pictures. OOhh and one more fun thing we did was sit in a 125 degree sulfur water that came from a natural hot spring, this is pumped right beside a river. It was so much fun.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

awesome pics. want to be my partner in crime?

Danielle Elliott said...

Hey you! Good to hear from you kiddo. You've been updating your blog a little bit, I see, which is fun for me since I'm so far away from everyone. Can't wait to see you at Thankgsgiving and Christmas! Glad you got to visit Elisha in Butte, fun pictures!