Tuesday, April 8, 2008

10 on Tuseday

I am a Dork! The blue star(left) and picture of the 2 cutest boy ever(right) are new additions.

So I stole this idea from my sister Amber but I thought it was cute and I wanted to try.

1. I get a Mary Kay facial tonight.

2. Me and friends played soccer in rain, snow, and sunshine this weekend.

3. I gave a speech at school today about Shakespeare.

4. I got really cool kicks. ( shoes)

5. I'm staying on top of bible reading everyday.

6. COUNTING the days till summer (or at least hot weather)

7. I hung up some great pictures and decorations in my room.

8. Me and my mom just watched Invisible. ( a really good/sad movie, Watch It!)

9. I am running out of things to say.

10. I made some really cute necklaces yesterday.

3 comments:

Amber Joy said...

you blogged sooner than two weeks!!! I think that's a record. heehee. I love seeing pics of your room. I can't wait to see it for real.

Cortney said...

Thanks for translating "kicks" for us 80's ladies!
Hee hee!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

It feels like I'm counting the MONTHS until warm weather. (It's snowing here as I type.) Marissa, I want to play in the beautiful weather with you. Let's do that soon.