Tuesday, March 4, 2008

aaaaaaaHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Iiiiiiiiiiiii am soooooo excited!! My heart is bursting with joy!!!!!! I made Delphian callbacks. So if you don't know what Delphian is. It is the very very best choir at Great Falls High School. And you might say so what, but to me this means victory. You see growing up with 3 older sisters that have all ready make it though high school, I feel like Ive never could do as much as my sisters. But now I feel as if I can and I can do what I want and not what they did. Just to tell you how hard it is to get into that choir, only 3 freshman girls got a call back. And the teacher said that is very unusual. I knew that God had gave me grace and helped me and I pray he will do it again, to make it all the way in. I know that I'm not in yet for sure but I am still blessed just to have been called back.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

That IS amazing! I'm excited for you! But I hope you don't feel like you're walking in our shadows all the time. And even if you don't make it, you are still unbelievably wonderful in my eyes. I love you.

Amber Joy said...

Yippee!!! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to hear you sing.

Amber Joy said...

and, even if you don't make it, you are still the best one in GFHigh! Don't ever think otherwise! love you