Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The world turns!

Hello all! I've been so busy lately. Working tons, homework more than ever, and it all seems to never stop. It as if the world is going by so fast that either your in it, going around with it, or paused, zoned out watching everything go by. The world is never going to stop for you, or slow down. You have to be BRAVE, and just keep going. Right now I'm at the point that you feel like you don't have a break. There is a constant stream of homework (especially in geometry..I hate geometry) and I don't like homework at all. I think if were going to spend 6+ hours at school every day we don't need 2-3 more hours of the work we already did. Really, they expect the youth today to manage all this stress, and busy schedule perfectly. No wonder kids have bad attitudes, and just want to sit and watch TV all day.We just need a break. Now I'm not agreeing with the bad attitudes, but kids don't know how to deal with all this at one time. That why they need Jesus! Right!? I'm just breathing a little:)

1 comment:

Amber Joy said...

you're so funny. wish I could be there to help with geometry - it was one of the classes I liked!