Friday, March 6, 2009

Confessions of A Shopaholic!

Amy Adams, my newest favorite actress. She is so cute, and even if she's a little cheesy. I guess I like her innocence. In the new movie Confessions of a Shopaholic she is such a perfect girl to play her role. In my opion no other actress could have pulled this movie off. I love this movie and I recommend it for any girls night- scratch that, any night that you want to laugh out loud, cry, and feel better about how much you shop. This movie is full of lessons that you wouldn't expect out of the title. But like they say don't judge a book (movie) by it's cover.

2 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I want to watch this movie, but I haven't had a chance to yet. I hope that I will be able to watch girl movies with you again soon! Even if they are all the ones on DVD. I have A LOT of catching up to do!

Christel louise said...

I totally agree. LOVE YOU, missy!