Wednesday, May 14, 2008

News News and 10 on Tuesday!!!

Ok, news first. Sister gave birth to brand new Noah Bradley Fleming, 7lbs. 20 in. Adorable, is one of the few but many words to describe him as. I love him so much and he is only 1 day old. And do you like my new banner. My brother in law John helped me with photo shop, I like it a lot.
1. My sister had a baby boy.
2. I have a new banner.
3. I love your comments, they make me feel like I am talking to someone.
4. I have my eyes closed right now, I am exhausted.
5. Me and sis Elisha baked Emily's birthday cake. ( birthday on Thursday )
6. Counting the days until Dan, Amber, Judah, and Caleb come home.
7. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzzzz..........
8. I don't have to go to school in the moring.
9. It is 1:30 am right now.
10. Good night and pleasant dreams.

2 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Here's your first comment! Maybe you should go to sleep a little earlier next time you blog. I love you. Great Job singing at GC Wednesday.

Amber Joy said...

I like the banner, good job. I can't wait to see you, also. the boys, too.