Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Flashback Wednesday... I had to!!


I'm sorry I am going against the blogging rules, but I always have to blog in the moment, when I feel the post, do you get what I mean? So I was at my concert for high school, and I remembered when I was really little... I used to come and watch my sisters perform whether in a play or just a concert. I remember the smell of GFHS, I always dreamed of how it would be when I was in high school and I could do what my sisters did. I looked up to my sisters so much I thought they were the coolest thing and how I was going to be just like them when I grew up. Now it is just school and it doesn't seem like a fantasy (maybe because it is really happening) Anyway I'm glad to say my school has history for me and it is the best school (in my eyes) in Montana. I like it.

1 comment:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Isn't it great that you're forming your own unique memories of high school filled with smells and sounds and interesting people. It still amazes me that you will be 15 soon!
I love you.
GO BISON!!