Saturday, May 12, 2007

Spidey #3


GO Spider man!!!! On Tuesday our churches worship team decided to go see Spider man 3, and we were almost the only people there. I would have to say Spidey is on of my favorite superheroes, him along with Batman. The funny thing about this movie is Peter Parker became cool and emo, {I hate that word} and I liked Venom. Although they didn't show his face enough, but altogether the movie was fantastic. I was telling my sister that most of the time on a sequence of movies, number one is really good so they decide to make another. Then the second is ok it is not as good as the first one though, and then the third one is crazy. It is where they just through everything in it. Like Jurassic Park, the 1st one was great, 2nd one was not so good, and the third was just a combination of everything and more. One of the only movies that wasn't like that was The Pirates of the Caribbean. That is probably my favorite movie and I am extremely excited to see the third one. May 25 is when it comes out. I will be there for sure!