Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Family


Finally you get to see my family!
These people above have made my life funner and filled with joy. I love them all very much, so let me introduce them. My mom is right above me, my oldest sister Amber holding the baby her son Celeb (cutie), next to her on the left is her husband Dan, and he is holding their oldest son Judah. They are missionaries in Kosavo (in Europe) for our church and are great at it. Then there is second oldest Christel and her husband Steve, holding their adorable daughter Emily. Finally there is my closest sister Elisha and her husband John. So here is my family and trust me there will be more about them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amber Joy said...

aren't you beautiful?! I love you.

Christel louise said...

nice pic! You are good at this blogging stuff aren't you!! love you too!

Summer said...

Missy, I love the pics of you for your profile! You are such an amazing young woman...so confident in who God created you to be...and so bold in your faith. You are such an encouragement to me and to others! Keep it up!