Friday, November 6, 2009

New THings!!!

Sweet makeup!!!
Poniac Grand Am, 2004, 60,000 miles, 3 TV"s
Crosstown!!! We lost:(
So I got a new car, and yes as it said above 3 tv's! So sweet and i bought it myself which is prob the coolest part:) Crosstown, is where CMR plays, my school GFHS in a rivalry game... and yes we lost but it was still very fun. And Halloween.... i was a princesses or something and we painted faces at our church's Fall Famtasic party! Then we went to a hunted house. Heather was the funnest person there by far!!! But that whole day was probably the best day I have had in a long long time!!! Gotta run.. Love
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Cute make-up, cute car, and it's really cute how much you love to party with your friends! I'm glad that you guys are always behaving. These times for you remind me of me and my friends. Love you girl!

Amber Joy said...

cute makeup! cute you!