Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ten on Tuesday!!

Livin my life, fun, daring, great, mysterious, likable, risky, peaceful, stressful, busy, and oh so lovable! I was thinking about it and really I have nothing to be mad about, stressed about, and I can take every moment- good or bad, and make it better. We have an amazing God who loves us more than we know, and I try oh so hard to remember that whenever I can.

So I have a couple of exciting things to say... I am doing wonderful!!! I am loving God, showing the love of God, and getting closer to God! ooh and it's ten on tuesday so here i go:
1. Today was powder puff practice.( football for girls)
2. I am a running back in FOOTBALL!! a good potision, or so i herd:)
3. Got a new laptop... the one im on right now... bought it myself... good deal... love it!!!
4. My mom's gone to Cali. for the whole week:(
5. I'm liking the idea of culinary school more and more!!( i think its GOD!)
6. my room is really messy
7. I need 9 more bugs for a bug collection at school! bugs are hard to find when its cold...
8. I love my family... so much....
9. Deciding whether to rip off these fake nails or not!! they're buggin' me!
10. I have HOMEWORK:(

Altogether, I really think we have an amazing Daddy looking on us with love and proud, glistening eyes.

1 comment:

Amber Joy said...

you are wonderful! love you. next time you and mom will have to come together!