Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I MADE IT!!!!

Oh My Goodness!!!! I absolutely can not believe it!! I Marissa Elaine Evans got into the top choir at GFHS! Delphian!!!!!!! Ok so the story is, I got callbacks, and went they were great, and then awaited the List to be released! A couple days later I got a note saying, "because of logistical reasons there will be a second callback. at 7:00 am today!" So, This morning I came to school bright and early to the second callbacks. We sang through a 19 part song (crazy i know) then Mr. Volf says I'm handing out a huge piece of music in an envelope, Don't OPEN it! so we all got it and then he said ok open it! we did and all the delphian seniors ran in with donuts and whistles, and said welcome to Delphian! Oh then he called Rhapsody, and said my name!!!!!!! Sorry I'm not really making sense right now I'm still shaking!!!! AAAAHHHHHHH! is all i feel

3 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Congrats, Missy! I am so excited for you.

Cortney said...

Yea! Congratulations!!!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

That's my sister!! I love that you love to sing as much as I do!