Monday, April 6, 2009

Running!

Now, a while ago I said that I hated running! Well, I found I do not like running for no purpose. Just recently my very good friend Kelsey told me that when you run you feel accomplished and strong. This I didn't believe at all, I thought I rather die than run just for the fun of it. Well I have changed my mind on running. You do feel better after running, and it does empower you. I am proud to say that I just got done running around my neighborhood, and I feel GREAT! My goal is to run everyday, just a little, and I'm so excited to be healthy!

2 comments:

Amber Joy said...

I'm going to run a race this year, for the first time. A 6 mile! I'm a little scared, but excited, too. It's a run on the beach, too. : )

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Know what else I've just discovered makes you feel strong and accomplished?... Weight Lifting! I've just started with John, and it is awesome! Let's work out together soon!