Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Favorte Friend !




HEATHER!!! is one of the greatest friends anyone could ever have. I turely thank God for the gift wrapped in heatherism he gave me. She is considrate, loving, funny, uplifting, super fun, and beautiful. I wish I could hang out with her everyday. It is my favorite when we laugh and make jokes with eachother. I like that she understands me and works with me when I'm being difficult. I only hope she has enough patiance to work with eachother for many, many years to come. I can't wait to see us when were older and still fabulous friends. So this is a national declaration that Heather is AWSOME!!!! so if you don't know her get to know her you will be glad you did.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! Heather, you are an awesome friend with a kind heart and compassion. I think I'll tell that to your face next time I see you. And I'll tell you, Marissa, you're amazing too! I love how God has made you so wonderful and irreplaceable!

Christel louise said...

Yes I agree too, and she lives with me!!!

. said...

Oh, thanks Marissa. You too are the favorite friend. But now that you have a job, we can't go to junga juice too often. I really wanted to go before the meeting last night, but you were working. sad.

Cortney said...

YES! I love heather!!!
she is way too much fun